Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Courseware Designer and Developer
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF seeks an experienced Courseware Design and Development Project Manager that will conducts project management in accordance with PMI standards for the development of new courseware/ curriculum throughout all phases of courseware design and development including planning, execution, and closure of all new courses.
In this role you will:
- Assist the development team in the defining of the course’s objectives
- Ensures quality control throughout its life cycle
- Acquires resources for project development, and coordinate the efforts of team members in order to deliver courses and course related products according to plan
- Coordinates with Business ops manager, other program leadership, scheduler, and resource manager to identify and allocate project personnel
What you need to be considered:
- Public Trust Clearance
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- PMP Certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)