Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Digital Media Buyer
Senior Digital Media Buyer
Join ICF NEXT as a Senior Digital Media Buyer and be a part of a dynamic team looking to expand their capabilities and increase their skill sets. The associate will work with current digital, marketing analytics, and marketing automation tools to deliver tactical and operational marketing outcomes on a diverse range of projects. This is a great opportunity to work across numerous campaigns in Energy, Healthcare, Federal, and other industries to drive marketing program performance
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo! Find out what we’re up to at ICFNext.com
We’re currently hiring for a Senior Digital Media Buyer in our Fairfax, VA location. For the right person this position could potentially be remote as well.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with and supporting the media planners, execute and optimize digital advertising campaigns using a programmatic DSP, Google Ads, paid social, native ad platforms, and additional vendors.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify campaign trends and insights; optimize spend and performance based on these insights.
- Present recommendations to media planners
- Write POVs on tactics or vendors
- Train and develop junior digital media buyers
- Help when needed on other projects. Collaborative spirit is a must.
What you’ll need to have:
- 5+ years experience in a digital paid media buying role at an agency – ideally covering display, video, native, and social. SEM experience is a plus.
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager reporting and trafficking skills
- Experience using web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Exceptional analytical, data interpretation, problem-solving, and decision making capabilities.
- A focus on accuracy, responsiveness, and superior client service.
- Google AdWords certified
- Bachelor's degree
Preferred Skills Experience:
- In-platform programmatic DSP use
- Operational understanding of offline and online marketing tactics.
- Experience with measurement solutions (multi touch attribution) above and beyond platform metrics
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Follow-through, reliability and accountability.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)