Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF's People, Performance, & Learning Solutions (PPLS) group focuses on helping our clients address their management and organizational challenges in order to achieve their goals. In simple terms, we help organizations do what they do—better. This includes helping organizations figure out where they want to go (i.e., their strategy) and then how to align their people, processes, and technologies to help them get there. We partner with Federal, State, and local government clients, as well as those in the commercial and private sector.
We are currently seeking an entry-level Management Analyst interested in joining a growing team of professionals who provide learning, training, organizational development, applied research, and strategic performance improvement services to our clients. Our work and clients are diverse. A few of our recent projects include the following:
- Improving processes, tools, and curriculum for workers’ compensation claim managers to support their work helping injured workers heal and return to work
- Designing and producing educational games and online resources to improve Americans' financial literacy
- Creating journey maps, designing and implementing development programs, and supporting change and transformation efforts to help organizations modernize their IT in order to deliver value to customers
- Planning for current and future workforce needs and staffing for U.S. Customs & Border Protection to ensure the safety and security of our borders
- Crafting online and instructor-led leader development training for a Fortune 1000 casual dining company to help them better engage staff and support long-term growth
- Creating the future learning model and approach for the U.S. Air Force, including development of mobile, online learning, and simulations that help Airmen advance their skills
Management Analysts at ICF have an opportunity to apply their academic knowledge, gain exposure to major projects, and interact with experts in the field, while building content knowledge and consulting skills. The Management Analyst will contribute to the development of innovative, accurate, timely, and high quality solutions and services, working on multiple projects at one time with all levels of staff.
This position is located in Fairfax, VA, with the potential to work part-time onsite at a client location depending on future project needs.
- Work as part of multiple small consulting teams under the supervision of Project Managers
- Build dynamic, engaging, and creative learning materials (including online, instructor-led, and blended) that are designed with the end user in mind
- Edit and conduct thorough quality assurance checks of all materials to ensure they are of the highest quality and aligned to applicable standards
- Participate in data collection and analysis efforts (e.g., interviews, focus groups, pilot tests) to better understand our clients, their organizations, and their needs
- Synthesize data and summarize it in a compelling and easy to understand manner for use in presentations, learning materials, and reports
- Write sections of reports and training materials, tailoring style and content for different target audiences
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Instructional Design, Communications, Psychology, Public Policy, Political Science, Liberal Arts, Business, or related subjects with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Intermediate or advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Keen interest in learning the foundations of human capital, training, and/or applied workforce and organizational research
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment with strict deadlines
- Stellar communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend solutions
- Superior attention to detail in all elements of work
- Ability to take initiative and ownership with minimal direction from senior staff
- Experience developing and/or delivering training
- Skill in relevant specialized software, such as MS Project, Access, Visio, Tableau, survey software, Photoshop, or SPSS
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Fairfax, VA (VA01)