Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Junior Web Developer
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
- You will design, develop, maintain and support sophisticated web applications.
- You will analyze, test, and resolve issues with application software.
- You will adapt existing software to meet customer needs.
- You have worked for at least 1 year as a software developer and have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or 4 years of additional experience.
- You have at least 1 year of software development experience working with either PHP or a combination of PHP and another development language like Java or C# and can produce logically-written and maintainable code.
- You have at least 1 year of experience working with MySQL or an SQL-based RDBMS, have an understanding of database terminology, and can write queries joining multiple tables.
- You are comfortable working in Linux and Windows environments.
- You have been exposed to XML and web services and know how to use them.
- You have used AJAX in conjunction with jQuery.
- You have used a code versioning system like SVN or GIT.
- You have knowledge of Section 508 compliance.
- You have developed applications using an MVC framework.
- You have designed multi-table databases to include the preparation of schemas and data dictionaries.
- Experience developing in an Agile environment
- You can communicate well with team members, clients and other collaborators.
- You can logically analyze issues and provide solutions to solve problems.
- You can provide outstanding customer service.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)