Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Data Scientist / Machine Learning (AI/ML) Specialist
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We are looking for a Data Scientist with experience in Machine Learning to work on machine learning, data mining, and statistical modeling for predictive and prescriptive investment analytics. Successful candidates with strong background will be expected to investigate state of the art techniques in advanced machine learning and statistical modeling, and design, develop, and deploy state-of-art, scalable systems for innovative analytics applications. Applicants will be expected to work with a diverse set of data sources, such as time series data, spatial, graph data, semi-structured and unstructured data, and build statistical/machine-learning models in support of on-demand, real-time analytic services. The applicant should also have strong skills in explaining and interpreting the analytic models and outcomes in both research and application contexts.
- Research, design, and prototype robust and scalable and hybrid models based on machine learning, data mining, and statistical modeling to answer key financial problems
- Build tools and support structures needed to analyze data, perform elements of data cleaning, feature selection, and feature engineering and organize experiments in conjunction with best practices
- Work with development teams & business groups to ensure models can be implemented as part of a delivered solution replicable across many clients
- Present findings to stakeholders to drive improvements and solutions from concept through to delivery
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the field by continuous learning and proactively champion promising new methods relevant to the problems at hand
- Collaborate closely with university partners and other scientists and engineers in a multidisciplinary work environment
- Must be a US Citizen
- Minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on AI/ML development projects, DevSecOps and technical architecture specifically.
- Experience with architecture & design experience, including at least three (3) years of experience deploying production enterprise applications in AWS that use AI/ML.
- Experience with large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at www.icfi.com/careers
Fairfax, VA (VA01)