Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Location: Waco, Texas
Job Description: As a Trainer in ICF’s Operations Center, you will be supporting one of our new multi-year projects. Successful team members perform tasks in a variety of areas geared to deliver exceptional customer support. Our dedicated team will respond to customer inquiries regarding benefits as well as education customers on a variety of topics including, but not limited to, plans, eligibility and account changes. The Trainer will successfully assess training needs, develop training programs, and conduct training to ensure our customer service team is providing a high-quality customer experience.
- Candidate shall have at least 4 years of experience in adult training/education is required
- Candidate shall have at least 2 years of experience assessing training needs, developing training programs and conduction classroom or on the job training
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and other programs within the MS Office Suite
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills are a must
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team, excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills and capability to work under stressful situations
- Must demonstrate and maintain an extremely high regard for sensitive information
- Must be able to successfully complete initial and ongoing training and keep current and proficient on knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Healthcare experience is preferred
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Texas Remote Office (TX99)