Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Project Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF Next is looking for a Senior Project Manager ( native english speaker ) with Web Management background to work intramuros to the Europeen Commission.
Business Analyst to provide specifications for the transition of websites to a new Drupal 8 based web content management system. Discovering, validating, documenting and communicating business-related knowledge and requirements.
The Business Analyst is an experienced professional with strong web and business analysis background, excellent communication skills and ability to conceptualise problems.
- Understand the needs of the business relating to online publishing of content for the European Commission official websites
- Use different techniques for collecting requirements from stakeholders such as interviews, workshops, web-site analysis and document analysis
- Determine with stakeholders the correct prioritization of requirements. Ability to understand customer expectations
- Provide a bridge between the business stakeholders and the development teams, including preparation of User Acceptance
- Develop and specify requirements in enough detail (through use cases, user stories, screen mock-ups or other techniques) to allow them to be successfully implemented by a project team
- Take into account the relevant business rules, security, data protection policies, regulations and procedures
- Work within a project management framework (PM²) assisting the Product Owner and Project Manager in an agile team
- Formal education: University education or equivalent
- Languages: English: Excellence
Knowledge and experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in the domain of web communications
- At least 5 years of hands on experience with business analysis, process and systems modelling
- Methodologies: SCRUM, Agile, PM² (or similar : Prince 2…)
- Data modelling, entity-relationship modelling
- Analysis of requirements and design of websites
- Web content management systems (Drupal, Sharepoint, Wordpress or similar)
Belgium Client Office (BE88)