Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Organizational Change Management
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Are you interested in helping prepare the workforce for the future? Are you comfortable helping organizations identify and address organizational challenges? Do you have at least 4 years of experience in human capital or organization development? Do you have 4 years of professional work experience conducting quantitative and qualitative data collection and analyses and preparing technical reports/briefing materials? If the answers are yes, ICF is growing and we need you!
ICF is seeking an Organizational Change Management (OCM) professional to support a large transformational workforce change and management support services contract. This position will be located in the DC area, part time onsite and part time telework.
The ideal candidate will work with a team of technical architects and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to:
- Develop an OCM strategy and roadmap to improve adoption of IT initiatives
- Provide training, improve communications and mentor project teams to increase the adoption of IT and other initiatives (policies, procedures, structural changes)
- Draft global email announcements, design promotional materials, prepare/conduct briefings, and help develop training materials
- Manage development and execution of communications materials, such as fact sheets, job aids, instructional guides, Web content, briefings, and presentations
- Support the project team to develop stakeholder/partner outreach and engagement efforts to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
- Work with multiple team members to recommend, develop, and implement OCM strategies
- Conceptualize, coordinate, and prepare client-ready products that meet both company and client standards and needs
- Support the design, development, implementation, and revision of project plans and adhere to established timelines
- 4+ years of professional work experience
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Demonstrated experience producing organization-wide communications and communication strategies
- Experience working for government as a consultant or similar environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a federal government security clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience leading communications activities for organizational IT initiatives
- Familiarity with continuous improvement and project management approaches, tools, and phases
- Familiarity with agile software development methods and practices
- Analytical skills and the ability to provide insight into project progress
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills to include experience with developing and delivering presentations, editing, and proofreading
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in an easily understandable written format
- Demonstrated client relationship skills working in a dynamic client environment
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)