Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Temporary Head Start, Executive Assistant – Region 4
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF seeks a Temporary Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Region IV ACF HS Federal Office. This position is based at the Region IV office in Atlanta, GA.
- Manage ongoing office functions, including managing calendars and schedules, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and conference calls, taking notes and preparing agendas.
- Coordinate assignments between staff and other ACF offices.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information such as report status or file information.
- Develop reports, correspondence and presentations to include Excel spreadsheets, MS Word documents, and Power Point presentations.
- Report, as requested, on special initiatives containing both technical and administrative information.
- Assist with preparation of award submissions
- Assist with the coordination of meetings and training events including logistical details, registration, materials and all onsite tasks.
- Develop materials for staff presentations or in anticipation of staff needs.
- Attend and assist with Regional and State-level meetings as requested.
- Associates’ degree from an accredited U. S. college.
- 3 years of experience providing administrative support to management staff.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) required.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Head Start.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited U. S. college.
- Smartsheet proficiency.
- Experience working with federal government programs, particularly in a consulting environment.
- Experience providing logistical support and general project support, such as activity tracking, task coordination, and material formatting.
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong team player with the ability to take initiative and work well independently
- Excellent verbal, oral, written communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Ability to build productive business relationships
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award-winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement
Georgia Client Office (GA88)