Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
DOD Program Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we’re looking for: ICF seeks a seasoned Program Manager to assist in the shaping of a cyber customers vision, strategic outreach, and tactical plan for a training development and delivery program. The Program Manager will establish and maintain inter-agency and external relationships for cyber related collaboration. The Program Manager will build a strong, motivated, and ambitious team to support our customer requirements for training related to cyber threat hunting, cyberspace operations, operational-level planning, counterintelligence, incident response, and joint and multilateral training exercises.
The program manager should have experience directing all phases of programs from inception through completion. They are responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of the program and will participate in the negotiation of contract changes. The Program Manager acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with the customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. Additionally, the Program Manager will establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules, identify program problems and obtain solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Clearance required
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, education, social science or related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) credentials
- Possess intimate knowledge of the DoD cyber operations community and understand current initiatives that support the DoD Cybersecurity Workforce Framework
- Management experience in DoD cyber operations, network operations and/or cyber investigation, or education and training of 120+ FTE’s
- Experience managing various assignments and prioritizing daily operational issues
- Master’s Degree in computer science, engineering, education, social science or related field
- Knowledge/Experience in cyberspace operations, operational-level planning, and joint and multilateral training exercises
- Experience implementing approaches to improve training services
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)