Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
All-Source Intelligence Analysts
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
All-Source Intelligence Analysts Washington, DC metro area
ICF is seeking junior to mid-level analysts to support a federal intelligence community client whose mission includes a combination of national security, homeland security, cybersecurity, and law enforcement related intelligence functions. This is a unique opportunity for qualified individuals that possess an active hi-level government security clearance and a background and experience in the intelligence field within any of these domains.
If you are looking for a challenging position with a wide range of options for personal growth, long-term career potential, and the ability to make a real difference in the security of our Nation, this is it.
The work will vary by level of experience and may include any or all of the following activities:
- Supporting the cycle of collection, processing, analysis, production, and/or dissemination of intelligence information in accordance with the National Intelligence Priorities Framework.
- Working alongside government analysts within an integrated team to conceptualize and draft intelligence reports and other products for use by more senior intelligence officers.
- Collaborating with mission partners to facilitate information exchange and help to better synchronize and align intelligence efforts among agencies and levels of government.
- Contributing to the cutting-edge of new intelligence interests like critical infrastructure and cyber interdependencies; the dark web; open source document and social media exploitation, etc.
- Participating in improvement efforts by researching and helping to apply best practice methodologies that strengthen and enhance the performance of the intelligence process.
- Developing recommendations to assist the client and allied agencies with efforts to advance intelligence tradecraft, especially as pertains to more effective all-source intelligence fusion.
- Applying new and advanced tools and techniques to any element of the intelligence cycle to address complex challenges, with an emphasis on big data analytics and data visualization.
- Active high level government security clearance
- BS degree in related field; years of experience may be substituted for educational attainment
- 2+ years of relevant intelligence experience
- Prior Intelligence Community, military, and/or State or Local Law Enforcement intelligence experience - Experience working on-site for or with federal clients including DOD, DOJ, and/or DHS
- Experience working across interagency lines; work with or for State and local Fusion Centers a plus
- Geospatial and data analytics, foreign language fluency; and information technology skills desirable
- DHS suitability badge
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a sometimes unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and self-motivated with a talent for collaboration and cross-functional engagement
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Virginia Client Office (VA88)