Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Quality Assurance Tester - Remote
Seeking an Information Technology Quality Assurance Tester to support a website modernization effort for one of our Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) client.
Ability to work collaboratively with IT team members and the CDC client is required.
- Develop test plans and test case for all impacted web pages on a defined sprint schedule.
- Execute test cases and thoroughly document results using industry best practices into Jira or other user story tracking tool.
- Collaborate closely and often with project team members and the federal Product Owner throughout the duration of each sprint.
- Demonstrate creativity with testing ideas and show flexibility to align with customer objectives.
- Conduct root cause analysis of identified defects and socialize with team members and other stakeholders
- 3+ years of hands-on IT testing experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing test plans and test cases.
- 3 +years of experience using an issue/defect tracking system (i.e. Jira).
- Bachelor’s degree
- Public Health or health sciences experience a plus
- Familiarity with website development.
- 3+ years of experience using tools such as MS Teams and email
- 3+ years of experience working both independently and with a technical team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to articulate complex issues clearly.
- Exceptional time managements skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$55,089.00 - $93,652.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)