Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
QA/QC Rep Energy Efficiency Programs
Quality Assurance (QA)/Quality Control (QC) Representative
Energy Efficiency DivisionJackson, MS
The QA/QC Representative aligns ICF quality processes and systems with utility client’s quality processes and systems and ensures internal processes deliver on exceeding the client expectations. Works closely with the client and ICF team members to review QA/QC findings, audit applications, implement solutions, and drives continuous improvement and best practices in quality processes. Works closely with internal cross functional partners to ensure ICF program solutions are sound and meet client expectations.
- Manages and implements the field and internal verification process for Utility DSM programs including the selection and review of assignments, tracks performance against metric, and ensures all necessary forms and materials are completed
- Regularly reviews program QC findings. Based on the findings leverages best practices and continuous improvement to implement long term solutions in partnership with the client and ICF Program Managers
- Generates reports to audit, monitor and measure performance and relevant metrics
- Occasionally process utility applications to maintain familiarity and skill level required to train support staff
- Conducts internal and external trainings to include; webinars, tutorials and conference calls on relevant business processes and standards
- Manages the process of regularly reviewing and updating critical program documentation. Documentation to include field verification guides and forms, processing manuals, and policy and procedure manuals. Regularly includes updated industry trends and insights into manuals and procedure manuals to ensure program materials are most relevant
- Works as part of a cross functional team including operations, IT, Marketing, and Customer Service/Processing. Regularly meets with Customer Service/Processing lead to ensure best practices and continuous improvement initiatives are aligned on and implemented effectively for the client
- Leads training for program management and internal business partners when processes, manuals, or systems get updated
- Conduct scheduled and unscheduled review of processing/ application process to see where improvements can be made on flaws, cycle times, processing errors, and other key metrics
- Travel may vary from 25% to 50% of the time
- AA degree with 4+ years experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Background in the trades, building science or other construction experience a plus
- BPI certification a plus
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Jackson, MS (MS04)