Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Public Relations Trainee
ICF Next is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe, specializing in large-scale campaigns across the European Union.
We are looking for a PR trainee to join the Outreach team.
- Mapping of media outlets, stakeholder organizations/multipliers and influencers within the framework of European projects/campaigns
- Pitching and reaching out to media outlets, stakeholder organisations and influencers by e-mail and phone (mostly in English but any additional languages is an asset)
- Managing databases
- Ensuring the drafting, set-up and sending of mailings and surveys via dedicated tools
- Developing and maintaining lines of communication with media outlets, stakeholder organisations/multipliers and influencers
- Implementing legal requirements while implementing PR activities (GDPR, IPR)
- Monitoring and encoding outreach activities and project/campaign pick up
- Analysis, reporting and presentation of results in dedicated reports and presentations
- Good storytelling and pitching skills
- At ease with Microsoft Office Suite, mailing and survey tools
- Willingness in acquiring new skills and undertaking new tasks
- Fluent knowledge of English (any other language will be considered an asset)
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Quick learner, receptive to new information and assignments
- Keep up with tight deadlines, close follow-up of day-to-day tasks and aim to deliver on time
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)