Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Public Comment Data Processing Analyst
Are you looking to support innovative web-based applications and other solutions that improve the way in which Federal agencies analyze public feedback on current and emerging policy and regulatory issues? ICF is seeking a detail-oriented data processing analyst to fill a full-time position to contribute to our area of business that focuses on the review, processing, and analysis of public comments on highly scrutinized and often controversial public policy topics. This position is available immediately and can be filled either as a fully remote position or as a position primarily located in Reston, VA (i.e., in the DC Metro area) with flexibility for telework considered.
This position will join our multidisciplinary team of regulatory specialists, policy analysts, and attorneys who support a wide variety of major federal rulemaking efforts by processing and analyzing comment submissions and preparing written technical support documentation. You will assist on engagements for federal government clients who develop and implement regulatory programs affecting energy, the environment, homeland security, public health, nutrition and food/drug safety, employment and training, trade, transportation, and other national priorities.
What you will do…
- Using ICF’s web-based public comment management application and associated utilities to process public comment documents and their associated metadata
- Performing imports/exports from a comment processing system and generating reports
- Performing bulk data management activities programmatically using APIs
- Performing comment data consistency reviews and data entry/cleanup tasks
- Reading and analyzing public comments and assigning comments to topical categories
- Identifying and processing mass mail campaigns
- Providing verbal and written progress updates to project staff
- Preparing written technical documentation
- Assisting in testing and conducting trainings/demonstrations of ICF’s web-based comment management system and associated utilities
What you will need (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree with minimum GPA of 3.0
- U.S. Citizenship is required per federal contracts
- Ability to obtain and maintain a moderate-level government security clearance
What we would like you to have (preferred qualifications):
- Thorough understanding of and significant experience using Microsoft Excel
- Experience supporting high-volume document processing tasks and/or data processing projects/applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Eagerness and ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, time management, and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Detail-oriented and team-oriented collaborative approach
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Adobe
Why you’ll love working here:
- Comprehensive health benefits and corporate wellness program
- Competitive vacation and retirement plans
- Flexible work arrangements.
- A diverse workforce that values equity and inclusion
- Employee community networks to support a diverse, inclusive workplace
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities to meet your professional goals.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$42,424.00 - $72,121.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)