Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project Support Administrator
ICF is a leading provider of consulting services and technology solutions to governments and commercial clients in the United Kingdom, Europe and globally.
We are expanding our services, and to promote this growth, we are looking for a Project Support Administrator to join our team working on the implementation of large and complex European contracts related to migration, employment and social affairs, education or public administration reform.
Among other projects, you will play a key role in supporting the work of the European Migration Network (EMN), which provides objective and reliable information on migration and asylum to support policymaking in the EU. The EMN also aims to inform the general public on migration and asylum. Working closely with DG Migration and Home Affairs, ICF produces reports, studies and briefing papers on topical issues of migration and asylum and delivers a range of communications services, including conferences, workshops, bulletins and maintaining the EMN website. Other services include providing a secretariat function to the network and monitoring the work of the network of National Contact Points.
You will contribute to ensure the smooth functioning of the Service Provider team, notably being involved in the following tasks:
Project management support.
- Preparing sub-contractor agreements and monitoring sub-contract invoices
- Supporting project monitoring
- Providing technical inputs to client reports regarding implemented activities
Support to network coordination.
- Managing the project mailing list and functional project inbox
- Coordinating the Network intranet and website, including liaising with client technical services
- Managing archiving systems
Support to organisation of meetings and events.
- Managing the key dates calendar and sending email communications
- Collecting registrations to meetings and events
- Formatting documents
- Uploading content on the EMN website and intranet
Support to publications and reports.
- Liaising with National Contact Points
- Collecting and storing comments to reports and deliverables
- Formatting and publishing reports on the EMN website
Skills and experience:
- Graduate or a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage a varied workload to achieve agreed deadlines without compromising quality or standards
- Strong client orientation and service attitude
- Self-driven and able to work independently under pressure, whilst being part of a team
- Ability to work within multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams spread across different countries and time zones
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook and SharePoint
- Experience in managing structure and content of websites is an asset
- Excellent oral and written English
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)