Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project Manager in Compliance Monitoring
ICF is seeking a Project Manager who will oversee a team monitoring broadband grant programs for federal compliance. The Project Manager will oversee and work with senior ICF staff, clients, and subject matter experts and be responsible for ensuring all activities are implemented compliantly. Responsibilities may also include serving as an expert on policy and regulatory issues, developing written materials, providing training and technical assistance, and working directly with the client to provide advisory/consulting services.
- Manage a team of monitoring staff responsible for monitoring compliance with federal and state broadband grant program requirements
- Monitor program activities and contracts to validate compliance with policies and regulations including: eligibility of activities and beneficiaries; program policies and procedures; reporting and recordkeeping; and any additional requirements established by the client in recipient agreements.
- Develop work plan containing specific tasks to monitor recipients compliance with the programs policies, standards, and procedures.
- Provide all necessary guidance, technical assistance, and training to internal staff, the client, and subrecipients that will help them to enforce compliance with the most current version of policies, regulations and standards.
- Prepare all necessary program wide documentation and reports to the client to communicate subrecipient’s program compliance performance and the status of any compliance issues.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of most recent federal and local compliance requirements that may apply to the client’s programs.
- Provide guidance and recommend actions to the client to handle changes and risks associated with changes in policies and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ years of experience working in the regulatory compliance field.
- 3+ years of experience in Compliance and monitoring experience in federally funded programs
- Broadband experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, empathy, and a cooperative attitude
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$76,059.00 - $129,300.00
N Carolina Remote Office (NC99)