Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project Manager, Data Engineering
Project Manager - Data Engineering
Ready to make a difference? ICF is seeking a project manager to support its data engineering team manage the intake of new project and change requests coming from internal delivery teams and prioritize the requests among the data engineers in support of a large energy efficiency portfolio.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Support meetings with stakeholders and help validate functional requirements and help translate them into technical requirements and test cases.
- Work in Azure Dev Ops to create, assign, monitor, and follow up on tasks.
- Coordinate with leadership is establishing project priorities
- Manage documentation artifacts
- Develop an understanding of the operational processes and procedures and participate in process improvements
- Ensuring alignment with roadmap priorities
- Promoting an understanding of existing approaches/capabilities, recognizing where needs align with existing processes/approaches, and promoting reuse and/or flexible approaches that meet the needs of multiple stakeholders
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- BA/BS in a quantitative subject (math, engineering, science, information systems, or related field)
- 4+ years of experience in business analysis, project management or related field OR
- 8+ Years of experience in a business analysis, project management or related fieldAND
- 2+ years of experience generating requirements and documentation for ETL/ELT/similar data flows or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience working with SQL
What we would like you to have:
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps and or Atlassian Jira highly desirable
- Experience with customer product development highly desirable
- Have familiarity and experience in test script preparation and or quality assurance activities
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making, and critical thinking capabilities
- Extremely well-organized with a high appreciation for details
- Ability to clearly define and document business processes and software requirements
- Experience in developing system documentation to track issues and to work with developers to ensure that requirements are being met
- Have ability to Balance and prioritizes multiple workstreams to meet goals, deliverables, and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work collaboratively and cohesively in a team environment, including strong written and verbal communication skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$85,153.00 - $144,760.00
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)