Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project Manager, Construction
Title: Construction Project ManagerLocation: Must be located in Southern California (LA County preferred)
Ready to make a difference?ICF is seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to manage and coordinate electric vehicle charging and energy resiliency projects that are planned or underway.
The Construction Project Manager shall prepare project plans, update and maintain project documentation, assist with field verifications and overall communication and coordination throughout the project life cycle. The Project Manager tracks the status of projects and provides additional information as required. The Project Manager works with appropriate personnel to expedite internal processing of project milestones and objectives.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Create a template Project Management Plan document for the Capital Improvement Projects.
- Create and develop Project Management Plans for Capital Improvement Projects
- Prepare Periodic Project Progress Reports (Quarterly Progress Reports–Weekly status reports).
- Determine and identify project critical paths.
- Attend and participate in project status meetings.
- Analyze and Forecast Project Schedule Reports.
- Prepare and/or assist in preparing schedules both independently and in team environments.
- Prepare recovery plans, coordinate schedules from contractors, and incorporate the information into the overall project master schedule.
- Establish effective communication with project team members and support them with required information about Project Status.
- Manage information and data within various software and databases.
- Gather project financial information and data from key project stakeholders.
- Analyze project financial trends by comparing budget against actual and forecast data.
- Provide recommendations and guidance to the Project Manager.
- Assist Management and Project Managers with implementing change management strategies, policies and procedures.
- Provide support to the project manager and team, plan meetings, organize, maintain project records and interface with internal and external stakeholders.
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business or related disciplines with 2+ years of experience within Construction and/or Project Management OR
- 6+ years of experience within Construction and/or Project Management.
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
What we would like you to have:
- Experience in Energy Efficiency, electric vehicles or energy related projects.
- Demonstrated capabilities in building and maintaining relationships with key market players in the commercial sectors.
- Broad knowledge of Construction Practices and Construction Management policies and procedures.
Professional Skills you will use:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and strong organizational skills
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Visio and MS Project
- Familiarity with process documentation and creating process flow charts utilizing MS Visio or related software
Working at ICF
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we’re not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$64,372.00 - $109,432.00
California Remote Office (CA99)