Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project & Financial Analyst
Our Disaster Management team in Puerto Rico is growing and we are looking for a Project and Financial Analyst to join us immediately! Come join us and be part of a team that supports recovery programs and helps create a more resilient community.
In this role, you will support the operations of a growth business with large, multi-faceted projects that require an integrated project finance approach for planning and analysis, project forecasting, financial reporting, operational controls, and compliance. In this role you will support financial reporting, budgeting, financial management, invoicing and subcontract management.
ICF’s Disaster Management division works with government agencies and communities to design and implement policies and programs to promote increased resilience to disasters. Our functional expertise is in program management and operations, planning and preparedness, technical assistance and training, strategic communications and outreach, compliance and monitoring, and performance measurement and evaluation. Clients include states and localities administering the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) funded disaster recovery programs.
Click here to learn more about our work in Puerto Rico and beyond.
You will be based in our Guaynabo office with the flexibility to work from home a few days per week (hybrid schedule).
What you will do:
• Work with assigned project finance controller to review and process client invoices
• Work with Project Team to assure entries are timely and accurate
• Prepare monthly financial report for client and project management team
• Prepare and provide necessary financial information to project staff
• Help prepare Project budget plan
• Work with assigned project finance controller to develop and control subcontractor budgets
• Maintain open communication with direct manager and project staff regarding financial data
• Support the Project Finance Team by developing analysis of direct project budget, billing, and revenue data
• Work with the assigned project Finance controller to monitor project budgets and progress
• Support the project finance team resource planning to assist the project team with effective financial planning and forecasting
• Work with assigned project finance controller to manage and track project subcontractor agreements, including budgets, incremental funding and periods of performance
• Work with assigned project finance controller to manage and track project subcontractor invoices, including approval, processing and payment
• Support the project finance team by ensuring all billable charges are accurate and in compliance with contract terms and conditions
• Prepare forms to adjust Revenue, Billing, or any other financial components to ensure invoices are accurate and in compliance with contract terms and conditions• Support the project team as the finance reviewer of charges challenged by client that requires additional explanation from the project team
What you must have:
• High school diploma/GED
• 3+ years' experience in finance
• Experience maintaining financial records
• Experience using Microsoft office applications (Advance Excel - Pivot Table, VLOOKUP and other formulas)• Bilingual - Spanish and English
Preferred Skills and/or Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or related discipline
• Experience with ERP, Financial and Accounting system, preferably Deltek Costpoint• Experience with Power BI or other reporting tools
• Ability to interface with both clients and company management
• Team player with analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated and results-oriented individual with a strong work ethic• Multi-tasker with strong communication and interpersonal skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Guaynabo, PR (PR01)