Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project Finance Analyst
At ICF, we help governments, public agencies and international institutions solve complex problems and improve the quality of life of people around the world. We offer critical insight and rigorous analytical techniques to deliver innovative solutions and thought-provoking analyses for our clients.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to assist our clients and benefit their constituencies. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
About the team
We are expanding our services, and to support this growth, we are looking for a Project Controller to join our Business Management team on a permanent basis. We provide financial analysis, control and support across all areas of the Europe Policy Division. Our goal is to help optimise financial performance.
• New project set ups in ERP system, in accordance with the contract and SOX regulations
• Client billing, working with Treasury to monitor aged debts and chase accordingly, help to reduce WIP
• Calculating and posting monthly sub-contractor accruals
• Monitoring and analysis of project financials in liaison with Project Managers and Directors
• Assistance with project re-forecasting in accordance with ICF policies and procedures to ensure revenue is being recognised correctly.
• Inputting to month end processes and reports
• Posting certain G/L entries to the financial system.
• Ad-Hoc duties as and when required.
Skills and experience required:
- The candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience working in a financial role and must be educated to degree level.
- Experience working with ERP systems, ideally Maconomy, although not essential.
- Must have a good work ethic, ability to work to deadlines and be interested in learning and development.
- Good Excel knowledge, experience with Vlookups and Pivot tables – this will be tested at interview.
- Strong communicator with good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines is essential
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.