Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project Coordinator, Energy Efficiency Programs - New Jersey
Project Coordinator, Energy Efficient Programs
To support our recent growth in the northeast region we are currently seeking an Product Coordinator, Energy Efficiency Programs to support our portfolio/program implementation efforts out of our Newark, NJ office. In this role you will play a significant role in the implementation of lighting, appliance, appliance recycling, and HVAC programs.
- Runs reporting and creates written documents that convey key analytic findings for distribution to internal/external clients.
- Resolves issues effectively with projects/clients.
- Plans and arranges schedules and budgets for projects.
- Coordinates project team activities and delegates work when appropriate.
- Drafts materials and letter proposals as needed for projects.
- Provides direction to junior staff in document preparation.
- Work directly with clients, as well as internal and external experts, in their field of expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of related experience
- 1-3 years of specific subject area work experience including advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook) and any project specific software programs.
- Exceptional research skills, including qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Presentation skills, including experience with presenting concepts to clients (both internal and external).
- Familiarity with residential energy efficient and renewable technologies.
- Familiarity with the home improvement market, specifically related to lighting, appliances, and HVAC products.
- Familiarity of local, state, and national energy policies.
- Strong outreach, organizational, and self-motivation skills.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and outstanding level of professionalism.
- Possess a strong interest in energy or resource efficiency and an understanding of utility markets.
- Economic analysis and familiarity with Demand Side Management program planning and evaluation.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New Jersey Remote Office (NJ99)