Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy, Environment, and Infrastructure / Utility Programs and Services
ICF currently seeks a full-time project coordinator to work within our Utility Programs and Services division. This position provides project management support across residential and commercial energy programs with a specific focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience to program participants. This role involves direct interaction and coordination across local energy efficiency program implementation teams, the customer care services organization, and client representatives to ensure program goals and client expectations are met or exceeded. This position is based in Michigan. The project coordinator is required to work from our Jackson, MI office at least 2 days per month, and on other days as necessary. The project coordinator is also expected to travel, up to 4 times a year, to our Oak Brook, IL office located in the suburbs of Chicago. Travel expense to Oak Brook will be reimbursed.
- Monitor project pipeline and coordinate activities and processes to maximize the customer experience, application processing performance metrics, timely rebate payments, and overall program goals.
- Lead regular meetings and monthly business reviews with client team members.
- Monitor and maintain the project financial forecast on a monthly basis to ensure the project is within budget and promptly report unfavorable variances to senior managers.
- Coordinate monthly billing activities with the Financial Analyst to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Evaluation and monitoring of process quality to ensure client and customer expectations are consistently met.
- Lead quality monitoring calibration activities and provide actionable feedback as appropriate.
- Identify process improvements with a focus on continuous quality enhancements.
- Weekly collaboration with the customer care organization on continuous improvements that support quality and the overall customer experience.
- Active participation as part of a broader energy efficiency implementation team, to collaborate on program changes and new client requirements that have an impact on the customer experience.
- Development and presentation of weekly and periodic customer experience updates to internal team members as well as to client team members.
- Support the ongoing maintenance of program policy and procedure documentation by identifying changes and sharing updates with the dedicated energy trainers.
- Manage customer or client escalations which may involve root cause analysis and other written responses that will be presented to the client and senior leadership for review.
- Support training for the customer care services team by liaising between the energy technical experts, dedicated energy trainers, staff supervisors, and the quality supervisor.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Environmental Science, or other disciplines that would support the responsibilities outlined.
- Experience monitoring and managing quality.
- Aptitude with data manipulation and analysis.
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, others a plus).
- Experience managing client relationships.
- Knowledge of energy solutions and technologies.
- Prior project management experience within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with client representatives, management, and other project team members.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond effectively to changing priorities.
- Ability to work within a matrixed team environment and manage through influence.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to analyze situations, identify existing, or potential problems and recommend solutions.
- Ability to be self-directed and to take initiative to drive activities that advances program continuous improvement.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Michigan Remote Office (MI99)