Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit www.icf.com/next.
Assist the Project Managers by owning all admin/operational tasks related to the multiple accounts/ projects so that PM can focus on delivery.
- Maintain ARC tools by updating it with actuals every week and flag any major variance on Actuals or Forecast to the PMs.
- Ensure 10k is accurate and reflects the actual resource assignment and need status
- Assist the project finance team to keep track of project expenses to ensure they are within in the budget and flag any variances to the PMs
- Create project charge codes and IWOs for projects as needed by working with Finance team
- Review project time tracking report weekly and ensure
- All team members have submitted their hours accurately and timely
- Incorrect hours are corrected
- Assist PMs in onboarding new project team members by
- Providing access to Teams, Jira, Confluence or any tools as needed
- Setting up charge codes, etc
- Facilitates Weekly Program status & Monthly All-Hands meet in large programs/accounts
- Create and maintain program artifacts such as Team roster, Org chart, Onboarding documents, Knowledge Management docs, etc.,
- Act as Tier 1/L1 support layer for App Support/Managed Services track of work by
- Acknowledging and responding to tickets
- Assignment of tickets to team members
- Follow-up on tickets when needed
- 3 to 5 years experience in technology delivery projects in any capacity (Dev, QA, BA, Scrum, PMO) OR as part of operations in a managed service account.
- Good exposure/ knowledge of project reporting.
- Good exposure/ knowledge of project documentation.
- Excellent communication.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Good collaboration skills
- Good grasp of MS Excel, Word and PPT
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)