Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project Control Specialist – Energy Efficiency Programs (Flexible Location)
Ready to make a difference!
To support our growth, we are seeking a Project Controls Specialist to assist the Mid-Central Regional Director. This role will coordinate client deliverables with program managers, track schedules, contract management, budgets and other key performance indicators for both internal and external reporting. Tracking of Accounts Payable and Receivables, invoicing support for clients and subs, is included with a focus on QAQC and streamlining processes.
For multiple clients:
- Maintain budget forecast/actual tracker
- Prepare monthly ICF CRM reporting
- Prepare monthly actual energy savings for revenue tracking
- Prepare monthly implementation billing covers
- QAQC monthly implementation billing
- Coordinate monthly implementation invoicing approvals
- QAQC weekly incentive invoices
- Maintain inventive budget tracking
- Archive monthly reporting and invoicing
- Archive amendments, annual budgets, and forecasts
- Fulfill ad-hoc data requests for programs, client, and corporate needs
- Coordinate on-boarding of new employees
- Prepare slide deck templates for reporting, as needed
- Coordinate group deliverables with Program Managers
- Bachelor’s degree, OR 4+ years equivalent additional relevant professional experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience with strong excel skills
- At least four years of project controls experience
- Experience working on successful energy efficiency programs
- Utility experience and understanding of Demand Side Management (DSM) program implementation
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations and identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
- Outstanding analytical, writing and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer relationship management skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Kansas City, MO (MO08)