Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
@ ICF, we are relentless in finding innovated ways to solve problems, committed to making sure it pays off for our clients and their stakeholders, and passionate about making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven professional experts, scientists, and practitioners.
ICF is seeking a team of diverse Professionals to plan and execute the Air Force Examining Activities Work Center Program Support. This program supports research and development of talent management processes to improve person-job match to optimize mission capability, readiness, reduce attrition, and increase retention by improved selection, classification, and utilization assessment.
This position will be Remote.
As a Programmer you will:
- Program computerized assessments to measure things not possible with paper-and-pencil testing.
- Develop greater efficiency in flow and availability of test data in selection and classification process for recruiters, trainers, researchers, etc.
- Support measurement of new constructs and new ways to assess constructs with lower adverse impact to be evaluated at BMT experimental lab, quick turn updates and modifications of experimental measures to support timely research.
- Update and modify operational assessments to improve validity and other psychometric characteristics.
- Provide complex management of test item banks, access and updating of supporting item statistics for availability to researcher’s w/o unnecessary inefficient use of their time.
- Explore and implement use of more complex ML and AI methodologies as practicable.
What you need:
- 5 years’ experience in managing databases.
- 5 years’ experience in programming assessments.
- Experience converting legacy programs coded in Turbo Pascal to modern programming languages including R and Python.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)