Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Support Specialist
Program Support SpecialistRemote – must be located in Seattle, WA area
ICF is seeking a detail-oriented candidate to support our clients and projects in our Commercial Energy Division supporting Beneficial Electrification programs. Beneficial Electrification programs promote the displacement of fossil-fueled equipment with electric-powered equipment to help customers save money and reduce emissions and utilities grow their electricity sales.
You will provide a variety of support including customer and trade ally outreach, account management, data analysis, incentive application processing, event development and management and reporting for Beneficial Electrification/ EV programs.
What you will do:
- Support operations for Beneficial Electrification and EV programs, including assisting with application processing and generating internal/client reports
- Conduct outreach and develop relationships and partnerships with local, regional, and national market partners across diverse demographics.
- Account management of multifamily property owners and public charging site hosts
- Collaborate with program team members and cross functional teams to support program success
- Analyze market trends, partners, and technologies to improve program delivery
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- 1+ year(s) work experience with customer or community engagement
- Experience in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Outreach or related trade experience and the initiative to embrace continuous learning toward becoming an expert in the program technologies and offerings
Experience in this is considered a PLUS:
- Experience working with small or minority owned businesses
- Experience with electric vehicles and vehicle charging solutions
- Experience working with historically disadvantaged and underserved communities
Professional skills you will use:
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong outreach and communications abilities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington Remote Office (WA99)