Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Support Specialist
Program Support Specialist Remote – ideally located in Tempe, AZ area
Ready to make a difference?
ICF is seeking a detail-oriented candidate to support our clients and projects in our Commercial Energy Division supporting Beneficial Electrification programs. Beneficial Electrification programs promote the displacement of fossil-fueled equipment with electric-powered equipment to help customers save money and reduce emissions and utilities grow their electricity sales. You will provide a variety of support including data analysis, incentive application processing, event development and management and reporting for Beneficial Electrification/ EV programs.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Support operations for Beneficial Electrification and EV programs, including assisting with application processing and generating internal/client reports
- Collaborate with program team members and cross functional teams to support program success
- Analyze market trends, partners, and technologies to improve program delivery
What we need you to have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- 1+ year(s) work experience with community engagement or data analytics
- Experience in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
What we would like you to have:
- Experience working with vehicle fleets or electric vehicles
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Microsoft Power BI or Tableau
- Experience with customer resource management (CRM) tools such as Salesforce
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Arizona Remote Office (AZ99)