Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Support/ Energy Efficiency Programs - Kansas City, MO
Energy Analyst/Program Support
Residential Programs, Energy EfficiencyKansas City, MO
ICF is adding staff to its Energy Efficiency team in the Central Region to support a residential energy efficiency program for a large Mid-western investor-owned utility.
The ideal candidate will take a significant role in implementation through program operations support, educational outreach, community engagement, and limited technical support and account management.
- Works directly with program teams providing data collection and input, document review, digital filing, archiving, and program reporting.
- Works directly with program teams to update pipeline and provide pipeline reporting.
- Works directly with program teams to update program data and operational changes and provide program reporting.
- Perform QAQC services as required by program metrics
- Provide educational outreach at community events
- Drafts written documents that convey key analytic findings for distribution to internal program teams.
- Drafts materials, letter proposals and communications as needed for projects
- Work directly with internal experts in their field of expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in areas such as business, information technology, public policy, multi-family/low income, social sciences, energy efficiency or related disciplines
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook) and any project specific software programs
- Strong Analytics to be able to evaluate and QAQC program qualifying energy measures installation.
- Low Income Housing experience preferred
- Energy efficiency and subsidized housing work experience is a plus (primarily lighting, HVAC, & DHW)
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong outreach, organizational, educational and self-motivation skills
- Presentation skills, including experience with presenting concepts to clients (both internal and external)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Kansas City, MO (MO08)