Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Manager/Energy Efficiency, HVAC Residential Programs
Program Manager/Energy EfficiencyHVAC Residential Programs
To support our growth, we are currently seeking an HVAC Program Manager for our Utility Programs & Services Division to lead and grow ICF’s energy efficiency programs in Michigan. You will manage an established residential energy efficiency program. This would require you to provide technical guidance for energy efficient products, savings calculations, and best practices as well as build relationships and trust with clients, work collaboratively with internal IT and Marketing departments to implement a program within goal and budget.
- Program implementation and collaboration with a diverse team, perform quality control, and implement methods to ensure successful program goal targets are met
- Client interaction, consultation and presentations
- Develop relationships and partnerships with major local and regional mechanical and building products distributors, suppliers, and manufacturers
- Collaboration with multiple groups to ensure processing, outreach, IT systems and staff are aligned in order to reach a common annual goal
- Technical guidance on common mechanical and electrical equipment in single-family homes, including energy savings potential
- Day to day collaboration with a technical team, including guidance and judgement on energy savings calculations and best practices as well as QA/QC standards for the program are met
- Provide insight and recommendations for program changes based on existing market knowledge and program trends.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience developing, designing, or administering successful energy efficiency or demand response programs
- 3+ years of experience managing consulting projects for utilities, state energy offices, state/local governments, and/or regional non-profits
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Specific expertise focused in the HVAC market
- Demonstrated experience with teambuilding and project management
- 2+ years of experience in mechanical equipment distribution and/or sales
- Experience in building management, operations, or new construction of residential buildings
- Expertise in business management, building construction, energy resources, or energy policy
- Energy modeling or electrical energy calculation experience
- Industry certifications including CEM, BPI, PMP
- Professional affiliations including AESP, ASHRAE, AEE, MEECA, or ACEEE
- Working knowledge of demand side management (DSM) programs
- Extensive experience with midstream and upstream energy efficiency programs
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision making capabilities
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal employees, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Established relationships in mechanical and building materials distribution
- Demonstrated experience with business development and client development
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Detroit, MI (MI05)