Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Manager Multi-Family Program
Program Manager, Multi-Family ProgramCalifornia
ICF is adding staff to its Western Region Energy team to support a targeted low and moderate income residential Multi-Family Program for a large California utility.
You will lead the development and management of energy efficiency programs and build relationships with our utility clients, stakeholders, and key accounts as you work with them to design and implement program strategies. You will also manage and mentor other ICF energy efficiency professionals, bringing your expertise, best practices, and resources from across our business and industry, to promote their development and support their success in the delivery of important programs, projects, and tasks for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in affordable housing in California
- Program design, including identification, analysis and selection of appropriate energy efficiency measures, practices, solutions, and development of effective delivery strategies
- Program implementation including development and execution of detailed and effective implementation and management plans, and application of QAQC and continuous improvement fundamentals to ensure client satisfaction and program success
- Manage program forecasts goals and budgets along with providing regulatory/oversight support
- Day to day management of program staff; collaboration with matrixed marketing, IT, and customer care partners
- Management of subcontractors; collaboration with consultants, workgroups, and stakeholders to ensure program success
- Promotion and leadership of collaborative, innovative and continuous improvement practices across all aspects of our local, regional, and national teams
- Primary interface with client(s) – day to day and future planning
- Business development activities, including capture, proposal leadership and pricing
- Accountable for assigned participation and savings goals, maximizing budgets and driving impactful results
- Resolves issues effectively with projects/clients
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7+ years of experience developing, designing, and administering successful energy efficiency and demand reduction programs, with expertise focused on residential and business market customer sectors
- 2+ years of experience with California affordable housing public policy, low and moderate income multifamily development, renovation, financing, operations, and/or regulations.
- Ability to establish internal and external partnerships and operate in a collaborative manner with clients, stakeholders, contributors, industry experts
- Recognized internally and externally for expertise in functional area of low and moderate income multifamily housing
- Industry certifications, professional affiliations, and publications
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team of contributors, as well as outside clients, program participants, and vendors
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
California Remote Office (CA99)