Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Manager, Energy Efficiency Programs- Southern New Jersey
Energy Efficiency ProgramsSouthern New Jersey
To support our recent growth in the northeast region we are currently seeking an Energy Efficiency Program Manager to lead one or more of ICF’s energy efficiency programs in Southern New Jersey. As a Program Manager, you will lead the development and management of one or more energy efficiency programs, build relationships with clients, mentor junior team members, design/implement program strategies and plans, as well as develop and execute marketing and recruiting strategies.
- Program design to include identification, analysis and selection of appropriate product offerings for effective program delivery
- Program implementation to include developing program theory, design, delivery and successful execution of utility-based programs
- Developing comprehensive plans to include: resource/labor, communication, implementation, project and quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC)
- Maintain comprehensive project tracking and provide leadership with relevant status updates and trending information
- Manage program forecasts, budgets, and key performance indicators (KPIs) while providing regulatory support
- Mentoring, leading, and collaborating with portfolio/program team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Studies, Energy Resources, Policy, Engineering, Marketing or Business Management. Work experience can be substituted for education.
- 5+ years of experience developing, designing, and managing successful energy efficiency and/or demand reduction programs for the residential and/or business market segments
- 3+ years of experience leading consulting projects
- 3+ years of experience leading a team (both in-house and virtual)
- Master’s Degree in Environmental Studies, Energy Resources, Policy, Engineering, Marketing or Business Management
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- Strategic mindset with the ability to identify new opportunities
- Demonstrated experience with business development and client development
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement and quality assurance/control theories, techniques and application
- Recognized internally and externally for expertise in functional area
- Firm understanding in procurement best practices and contract administration
- Industry certifications, professional affiliations, and publications
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New Jersey Remote Office (NJ99)