Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Manager - Energy Efficiency - Madison, WI
Program Manager/ Energy Efficiency
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a Program Manager for our Energy Efficiency division to lead and grow ICF’s energy efficiency programs. You will lead the development and management of an energy efficiency program, build relationships with clients, mentor junior team members, design/implement program strategies and plans, as well as develop and execute marketing and recruiting strategies.
- Program design, including identification, analysis and selection of appropriate energy efficiency measures and development of effective delivery strategies
- Program implementation including development and execution of detailed and effective implementation and management plans, quality control, or program evaluation
- Manage program forecasts program forecasts, goals and budgets along with providing regulatory support
- Day to day management of program team members
- Primary interface with client(s) – day to day and future planning
- Building and maintaining relationships while driving businesses towards the implementation of energy performance improvements through the use of existing market knowledge and proven energy efficient technologies
- Bachelor's degree (Concentration in Engineering or Energy Resources, Sciences, Policy, Business)
- 5 years of experience project management, budgetary responsibility and in developing and implementing business strategies.
- 2 years of experience managing a team (in-house or virtual)
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- Demonstrated success managing complex cross-functional teams to achieve results, meet tight deadlines, and deliver compliant, quality services.
- Demonstrated experience with business development and client development
- Recognized internally and externally for expertise in functional area
- Industry certifications, professional affiliations, and publications
- 5+ years of experience developing designing and administering successful energy efficiency and demand reduction programs, with specific expertise focused on the commercial and industrial sectors
- 5+ years of experience managing consulting projects for utilities, state energy offices, state/local governments, and regional non-profits
- 5+ years of experience managing energy efficiency program budgets and providing regulatory support
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Madison, WI (WI02)