Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Manager, Energy Efficiency - Columbia, MD
Program Manager, Energy Efficiency
Commercial Energy Programs
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a Program Manager for our Commercial Energy Division to lead and grow ICF’s energy efficiency programs in Maryland. You will manage an established commercial energy efficiency program, including individuals who contribute to that program’s performance. This would require you provide technical guidance for energy efficient products, savings calculations, and best practices as well as build relationships and trust with clients, work collaboratively with the implementation team, internal IT teams, and marketing departments to implement a program within goal and budget.
- Program implementation and management of a diverse team, quality control, and adherence to best practices to ensure successful program goal targets are met
- Collaboration with multiple groups to ensure processing, outreach, IT systems and staff are aligned in order to reach a common annual goal
- Technical guidance on common mechanical and electrical equipment in commercial buildings, focused on energy savings from building controls and/or HVAC optimization projects
- Day to day management of technical team and field service inspectors, including guidance and judgement on electrical energy savings calculations, performance feedback and career development
- Ensure best practices in processes as well as QA/QC standards for the program are met
- Interface with the client team for day-to-day planning and program rule questions
- Provide insight and recommendations for program changes based on existing market knowledge and program trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Building Construction, Energy Resources, or Energy Policy
- 5+ years of experience developing, designing, or administering successful energy efficiency or demand response programs, with specific expertise focused on the commercial sector
- 5+ years of experience managing consulting projects for utilities, state energy offices, state/local governments, and regional non-profits
- 3+ years of personnel management and team leadership
- Demonstrated experience with teambuilding and project management
- Experience in building management, operations, or new construction of commercial buildings
- Thorough familiarity with common energy efficiency measures such as HVAC, lighting and building controls
- Energy modeling or electrical energy calculation experience
- Industry certifications including CEM, CDSM, PMP and professional affiliations including AESP, AEE, or ACEEE
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal employees, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Columbia, MD (MD12)