Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is growing its energy program implementation team in southern California to support new and existing contracts in the region. Our clients include energy utilities, recognizable Fortune 500 corporations, and a variety of Federal, State and local governmental agencies. We are seeking an experienced Program Manager to lead implementation of customer energy programs sponsored by California energy utilities focused on small commercial businesses.
- Managing a multi-functional project team comprised of technical, sales, administrative, and marketing specialists (both ICF internal staff and subcontractors) to successfully carry out implementation of utility customer energy programs.
- Interfacing with client’s program management staff to develop strategies to influence market adoption of energy efficiency services.
- Creating program plans and managing budgets, scope, and schedule to achieve all program goals, KPIs, and client and customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction with the programs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business or engineering
- 5+ years of experience developing and managing successful electric and gas energy programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Working level knowledge of commercial business and energy end uses
- Working level knowledge and experience with technical and financial aspects of assessing energy efficiency, demand response and/or distributed generation opportunities at a customer facility.
- Management or technical consulting experience
- Knowledge of energy efficiency and sustainability in commercial buildings
- Knowledge of various market partners and channels that would be leveraged to implement a successful customer energy program within the commercial sector
- Ability to make compelling presentations
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Teams, Project)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
California Client Office (CA88)