Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently seeking a Program Manager (onsite) to oversee a Federal client in the Falls Church, Virginia area.
This role will work closely with the Government client – a joint military agency that provides medical assistance to nearly 10 million beneficiaries worldwide. The PM will lead an integrated internal team that overseas training and education, materials development, website management, social media and other verticals while managing deliverables and schedules.
This role truly allows you to lead an integrated team and perform meaningful work – helping the nation’s Veterans, their families and beneficiaries. If you have always wanted to serve in a leadership role supporting the Federal government, but aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get dirty -this role is for you!
- Develops project milestones and deliverables and oversees work streams to manage to these outcomes
- Manages and oversees resources, develop and set up processes and monitors and measure project results
- Manages work streams and task leads in writing, materials development, website management, training and education, and administrative support
- Combines ability to integrate project milestones with Government efforts across broad and diverse populations
- Foresees and mitigate risks
- Other duties as assigned
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP)
- 10+ years overseeing and leading large, complex Federal teams
- 5 + years working with the Department of Defense
- Masters’ Degree in Business/Communications
Nice to Have:
- Background/interest in military/healthcare
Why you’ll love working here:
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible work location
- A diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Friendly community with lots of social events
- Participation in charity initiatives
- Employee support program
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)