Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Innovation Analyst
ICF is looking for a Program Innovation Analyst to support the team in the design, development, and implementation of an innovation and change management strategy, innovation management framework, and data-driven tools.
- Support the planning and administration of AMC innovation competitions, including PHOENIX Spark competition, Mobility Collider, AMC Commander’s Challenge. Work with the project team to facilitate Wing and MAJCOM review of ideas and work with PA to communicate announcements and milestones. Provide technical support when needed and offer technical assistance to semi-finalists.
- Manage, track, and report on AMC innovation projects. Create and build relationships with AMC innovators to connect project owners with resources. Provided data, statistics, and supporting material for multiple projects.
- Provide functional learning experience and subject matter expertise to AMC learning, education, training, and innovation projects.
- Provide support to designated innovation studies, analyze findings, interpret data, and make recommendations.
- Coordinate and work directly with Guest Speakers for monthly AMC Wing Innovation and HQ AMC Innovation POC meetings.
- Collect information and identify opportunities for high value collaboration to assist AMC Spark Cell innovation initiatives.
- Prepare project and staff reports
Minimum 5 years experience:
- Air Force Air Mobility Command education/training/course development policy, process, and implementation
- DoD and Air Force innovation ecosystem
- Air Force Air Mobility Command wing/unit innovation teams and initiatives
- Air Force Air Mobility Command staffing/coordination processes and tools
- Ability to maintain an active security clearance
- Must have an active Security+
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
Master’s Degree is a plus
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Illinois Client Office (IL88)