Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Delivery Assistant for Federal Energy Efficiency Programs
ICF is seeking an entry level detail-oriented, self-motivated Energy Efficiency Consultant to help clients implement their energy-efficiency programs. the selected candidate will support important program administration and assurance initiatives to facilitate stakeholder engagement, build brand integrity, and assure efficient implementation of an important federal public private partnership.
This position will allow work from home until we return to the office. At that time our Crystal City, Virginia office will be the work location.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with government clients to facilitate successful and efficient program implementation
- Respond to client and industry stakeholder questions and requests
- Manage, analyze, and report on high volumes of program data contained in databases, websites, and other lists and contribute suggestions for data gathering mechanisms
- Develop and review high-quality written products, such as reports that analyze industry trends, summarize stakeholder compliance with program requirements, and identify opportunities for energy savings
- Communicate with internal subject matter experts via written materials and meetings to promote knowledge sharing, consistency of approach, and cross-collaboration
- Develop and implement compliance and brand integrity strategies, initiatives, and tools in a rapidly changing environment
- Create and edit partner outreach materials such as reporting forms, applications, and targeted stakeholder correspondence
- Create clear, compelling messaging to communicate with a wide variety of audiences about program initiatives, data trends, or implementations progress
- Identify and implement creative opportunities to streamline administrative processes
- Establish and contribute to task schedules to ensure contract deliverable requirements are met on time and within budget
What do you need to perform the role successfully?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of study such as physical/natural sciences, English, or Communications/Marketing
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience managing and analyzing data
- Demonstrated track record of successful task management
- Openness to learning new systems, including but not limited to database systems and mass mailing distribution systems.
- Interest in energy efficiency and environmental programs
- Methodical/logical thinker with a good ability on grasping bigger picture
- Experience with stakeholder outreach and management
- Experience working with internal or external clients
- Experience designing or implementing quality control or quality assurance programs
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Arlington, VA (VA31)