Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Analyst/ Energy Efficiency Program Support
Energy Analyst/ Energy Efficiency Program Support
Residential Products ProgramsLocation: Flexible
Job Description:As an Energy Analyst, you will support our residential utility programs (lighting and appliances) by providing account management support, developing innovative reporting and analysis, conducting market research, and facilitating communications and coordination across various support functions.
The Energy Analyst will gain exposure to various types of energy efficiency projects and interact with a team of professionals to provide best practice solutions to our clients. This position will provide an opportunity for you to apply your academic knowledge, gain exposure to major projects, and build content knowledge and consulting skills.
- Work as part of a team on the implementation of energy efficiency programs for utility clients
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and databases for internal tracking/reporting
- Assist in preparation of internal and client presentations
- Coordinate and follow up on program quality assurance activities as appropriate
- Other duties as required to support our work nationally and provide direct support to division leadership as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of experience
- 3+ years of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- 1-2 years of energy efficiency related experience
- Strength in data analytics
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics
- Ability to work with internal employees, outside clients, and vendors
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New York Remote Office (NY99)