Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Our Identity Management, IT Modernization & Management’s Division is currently seeking a highly motivated and innovative Business Consultant / Program Analyst for our Postal Practice. This mid-level position requires expertise in requirements gathering and analysis, documenting business processes and workflow, systems design, delivery of executive level briefings, and follow-up on action items and issues. The ideal candidate should also be detail-oriented with the ability to deliver results within tight deadlines. In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to help support the mission, business, service, and operational needs of the United States Postal Service, the most trusted brand in the country. This position is located in Fairfax, VA / DC Metro area.
- Provide project management oversight to a variety of technology and process improvement initiatives
- Collect, analyze, and create reports
- Document business processes
- Participate in the development of new postal products and services
- Develop and oversee the execution of test plans
- Prepare corporate technical communication materials, presentations, and executive briefings
- Facilitate meetings and workshops
- Demonstrate a willingness to develop expertise in postal practices and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or IT-related field
- 2+ years of program/project management
- 1-3 years experience as a business analyst, data analyst, reporting analyst, or similar role
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Experience with business process mapping and the use of project management software
- Skilled at analyzing system documentation and data flow diagrams/ICDs to identify data sources
- Due to federal contract, this role requires that you be US Citizen or Green Card holder. Must be able to obtain and hold Public Trust clearance.
- Postal (USPS) or mailing industry experience
- Previous management consulting experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions, paired with a desire to take initiative
- Self-motivated, energetic, quick, adaptive learner
- Strong technical, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain project plans, resourcing schedules, and forecasted activities
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well under continually changing deadlines and priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)