Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Administrator-UC | Remote
The Program Administrator is responsible for overseeing the Call Specialist Supervisors. Using comprehensive decision-making skills and professional judgment to ensure quality case management services are provided to the service population especially in crisis situations while sustaining compliance with established state and federal standards.
Must be available to work in West Coast time zone.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
- Ensures that Complete timely and accurate documentation in accordance with agency policies and procedures and contract and regulatory requirements and standards.
- Provides tactical and strategic operational oversight of the organizational and programmatic elements of all services provided to children, families, and stakeholders accessing the hotline, to ensure that each child’s physical, social, emotional, and educational needs are met.
- Ensure personnel remain on target for all program measures, including attendance, hours worked, call protocol adherence, documentation compliance, and call quality expectations.
- Communicates with PRS Providers regarding opening cases again / anything related to PRS.
- Watch the que for zero abandoned calls.
- Review and/or respond to all calls as needed from unaccompanied minors.
- Work closely with the call center staff, client and client’s stakeholders in the execution of deliverables and services.
- Provide guidance and support as needed based on call volume and safety concern.
- Act as a liaison with stakeholders, including legal providers and immigration court.
- Manage crisis calls and provide support to families in crisis.
- Ensure the unit manages calls & caseload in accordance with agency policies and procedures as well as licensing and contract standards.
- Compile, prepare, submit and maintain accurate records, files, forms, statistics and additional information in accordance with policies, licensing and/or contract requirements.
- Enforce uniform quality standards are applied.
- Assist minors and families with complex situations.
- Elevate crisis and unmet needs immediately to the chain of command and ensure all reporting protocols are followed.
Basic Qualifications for the Role:
- Clinical License
- Master’s degree in social work (MSW), psychology, counseling, or other relevant behavioral science in which clinical training and experience is a program requirement.
- 5 years of postgraduate direct service delivery experience working with youth and trauma-informed care
- 2 years supervisory experience child welfare field
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working with unaccompanied children or refugee minors
- Trained in interviewing children
- Strong project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well both individually and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while demonstrating the initiative to complete projects with minimum supervision
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Project) and MS SharePoint
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
Working at ICF
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we’re not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$56,467.00 - $95,993.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)