Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Production Artist | Remote
We’re currently hiring a Production Artist.
Hello. You answer to the nickname Eagle Eye. And you can spot an image in the wrong resolution at 100 yards. But you also see the big picture. You’ve got what it takes to pick up a concept and run with it straight through to pre-print, pre-web, or pre-whatever for advertising and marketing materials that aren’t just premier. They’re accurate too.
Our ICF Next Creative Studio is currently seeking an experienced Production artist to join the team. Working with our studio you will have the chance to work on a wide range of projects, including print, web, digital, mobile, etc., supporting many teams and clients.
As a Production Artist, you will:
- Support public and private sector clients who tackle issues like HIV/AIDS, disaster preparedness, human trafficking, climate change, energy efficiency, child welfare, and more.
- Collaborate closely with art directors, designers, and developers.
- Create files for client review.
- Make deadlines. Seems obvious, but it’s kind of a thing here.
- Prepare final press-ready files; package and preflight files for release to printers or media partners.
- Prepare files for online, web, and mobile applications.
You will have:
- Five or more years of creative experience within agency and/or marketing environments.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- A solid knowledge of printing processes and preflighting tools.
- The ability to gracefully handle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a high-speed environment.
- An exceptional eye for detail, with excellent organizational skills.
Job Location(s): This position can be based in Fairfax, VA; Rockville, MD; or Remote
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)