Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF Next is an integrated, next-generation commercial, media and marketing partner. We are focused on driving rich engagement for many of the world’s leading brands. We bring together the disciplines, technologies and creativity needed to revolutionize engagement through impactful creative work.
ICF Next is looking for a mid-level Producer to help lead our many projects anything from small content, social and print shoots to radio and mid-level broadcast productions. Working for a variety of fun & innovative clients, helping to elevate the execution of content through pre-production, production and post-production. You’ll play a significant role in managing the many facets of production from booking editors, post-studios, and talent to prop shopping, managing production shoots, budgets, timelines, final asset delivery and billing. Must be a creative problem solver, intuitive, detail oriented, takes initiative, and is able to manage multiple projects.
- 3+ years of agency production experience
- Overall knowledge of commercial and content production
- Ability to lead small- to medium integrated productions on time, on budget and on brief in a fast-paced environment
- knowledge of post-production, including edit, color, animation, music and sound
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in industry software and platforms such as MAC OS, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, (Adobe Suite and project management tools a plus)
- Some knowledge of stock photography and music licensing
- Manage, administer and process all related paperwork, purchase orders, invoices, releases, etc.
- The ability to develop and cultivate relationships with vendors, partners and freelancers
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)