Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Pricing Analyst (Federal & State Govt Contracts)
ICF is currently seeking a Pricing Analyst to join our Pricing Team based in Fairfax, Va. Our team is currently working from home but will be going back to the office later this year. While supporting pursuits across all of ICF you will provide direct support to the ICF Operations staff by reviewing solicitations and preparing complex pricing proposals. This position will be supporting our Public Sector and Disaster Management Groups, which provide domain expertise and comprehensive crosscutting services that help our clients adapt and transform to address a wide range of challenges.
You will be an integral member of the proposal team contributing to the development of the pricing strategy, identifying risks and interpreting solicitation requirements.
What you will do:
- Maintain, update, and develop complex and compliant pricing models for use in preparing cost/price estimates
- Prepare timely, accurate and compliant cost and business proposals while adhering to and supporting company policies and procedures
- Provide input to cost assumptions
- Present pricing strategies to the capture team and executives
- Participate in the proposal pricing process including, analyze RFP requirements; develop pricing strategies; review, analyze and compile cost data; and support preparation of cost/business volumes
- Present financial analyses and participate in pricing reviews to senior management
- Support Pricing Team members in preparing responses and by reviewing work
- Provide direction to subcontractors involved in proposal preparation
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience pricing professional services contracts to the Federal and State & Local Governments
- Working knowledge of all contract types including FFP, CPFF, CPAF and T&M
- Exposure to Government Cost Accounting Principles and the FAR
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple pricing efforts under tight deadlines
- High proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.) and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills
- High level of ability to work independently with a high level of accuracy
- A detail-oriented approach
This is an great opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a purpose driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core values include Embracing Differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces and hires dimensions of differences.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)