Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Payment Processing Specialist ~ Grant Analyst - US Virgin Island
Our Disaster Management team in US Virgin Island is growing and we are looking to hire a Payment Processing Specialist ~ Grant Analyst!
In this role, you will review Request for Reimbursement (RFR) or Request for Advance (RFA) that have been assigned for ensure relevant documentation is provided and in compliance in order to make the recommendation.
These positions are full-time, benefit-eligible and hybrid (home and office) located in USVI.
Join our incredible group of experts today!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Review of the current obligated project worksheet for validation of the eligible scope of work and cost.
- Validation of the submitted procurement, invoice and supporting documentation against the project worksheet scope of work to ensure alignment.
- Research and review relevant regulations and policies that support eligibility or denial.
- Interact with technical team as necessary to discuss concerns or challenges with recommendations.
- Update the system of record with all recommendations, status notes Request for information to ensure visibility of RFR/RFA assignments that are in process.
- Keep Manager & Operations Manager informed on issues, problems & resolutions.
- Superior customer service skill set, ability to listen, facilitate and negotiate problems.
- As requested by supervisors, travel to subrecipient site to assist in document collection and upload to DRS.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years’ experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Auditing
- 2+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years’ experience with grant management
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel) -Pivot Tables, VLookup,
- Prior experience FEMA
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$42,933.00 - $72,987.00
US Virgin Islands Remote Office (VI99)