Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Partnership Coordinator | Remote
ICF International seeks a Partnership Coordinator to work on a national technical assistance project. The goal of the project is to support and enable legal representation to eligible arriving Afghans (EAA) across the country and to expand the legal community’s skills and capacity to provide immigration legal support. The Partnership Coordinator will use his/her expertise to develop collaborative relationships with the legal service community and other agencies serving arriving Afghans to inform and infuse all training, service, and communication with subject matter expertise.
The successful candidate has broad knowledge of refugee services. The Partnership Coordinator will work closely with and under the oversight of the Training Manager to execute essential strategies for training legal services providers. The successful candidate will have an ability to partner with the external service providers, the legal community, and internal teams.
- Develop and oversee subcontract agreements
- Develop partnerships with subject matter experts
- Identify potential sources of expert materials and experts who might be interested in participating in building capacity of the legal community
- Develop partnership framework to guide overall approach to working with organizations to support the project’s work
- Develop and maintain extensive knowledge of nonprofit and other organizations and stakeholders working with EAAs
- Maintain strong relationships with partner and potential partner organizations, networking and communicating regularly to maintain current perspectives in the field
- Work collaboratively with the project team, particularly the training manager and the AD, Capacity Building, to identify strategic partners and form collaborative partnerships that clearly outline roles and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain partnerships that support various aspects of the project’s work such as LSP recruitment, TTA, and EAA outreach and service provision
- Master’s degree in social work, public administration, business administration or related field which requires collaboration and networking or a bachelor’s degree with 5 years experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience with stakeholder and partner relationships, including balancing multiple perspectives/needs, for capacity building projects
- A minimum of 2 years working in an environment that requires knowledge of the refugee, immigrant, and asylee services
- Experience working for a refugee program
- Experience working with the legal community
- Solid team builder and team player with proven ability to manage competing priorities, perspectives and stakeholder needs
- Exceptional project management skills, with a focus on TA project management
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high-quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated, outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact and diplomacy
- Proficient with MS office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with training, curriculum development, and facilitation
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
$34,206.00 - $58,150.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)