Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Partner - Growth - UK & Europe
At ICF Next, we change lives, strengthen communities, stretch minds and shape history. We’re devoted to finding better ways to innovate solutions for a healthier planet, improving the quality of life worldwide, driving business value, discovering answers for complex issues, and to learn and grow. What we do matters and that inspires us each and every day. We are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
This is a growth focused role, so we require a dynamic individual to lead the development of our ICF Next Commercial business across the UK and Europe. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to help shape our prestigious roster of clients and to develop new business.
You’ll create collaborative and effective ways of working with clients that apply our tried and tested methodology to deliver results and encourage repeat business. You’ll personally oversee specific client relationships and put strategic thinking at the heart of our offer.
Taking a consultative approach, you will drive the proposition forward. You’ll be a trusted advisor to colleagues, coaching and mentoring your team.
Above all, you’ll be a strong team player who motivates colleagues, develops clients, and has the ambition to work with some of the world’s best-known brands.
• You’ll stay informed of developments in the fields of brand, communication and marketing
• You’ll use this information to identify emerging industry and product trends early on and transform them into winning solutions
• You’ll work with a diverse range of valued clients
• Your role will involve immersing yourself within our client’s business and becoming a trusted advisor in order to maximise all opportunities available
• You will be “hungry”, and results focused always striving to help clients achieve their full potential
• You’ll network, make connections, build relationships and pursue opportunities
• Act as an ambassador and represent the business within the industry on a regular basis
• You’re responsible for ensuring we lead with intelligence and deliver measurable results
• You’ll play a chargeable role delivering strategy and insight on complex and high-profile projects
• You’ll identify opportunities and lead on a range of major pitches, strategic proposals and tenders to attract high value projects
• Support the annual budget plan and take responsibility for achieving the agreed revenue targets
• Support the marketing strategy by image building, corporate communications, and brand projection to rapidly grow the company’s exposure to both the commercial and public sector• Lead your team to understand and ‘live’ company values and to deliver the commercial goals and ambition
• A highly developed understanding of marketing and communication
• Proven experience in leading relationships with clients at the highest level
• Have a C-suite network and be a client facing leader
• A keen business awareness and thorough understanding of clients and their sectors
• Excellent presentation skills and the ability to excite and delight clients with our proposition
• You’re adept at influencing and negotiating, but have the empathy and tact to read each situation • You thrive on responsibility with the drive, positivity and professionalism to motivate colleagues
• Have a passion for business, account and relationship development
• An astute networker and perceptive listener, always gathering intelligence
• You’re an outstanding communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• You cope well with change and pace, with the flexibility to manage several clients at once
• You keep a cool head, solving unexpected problems and making effective decisions
• Your passion and personality help build effective working relationships
• You’re ambitious and committed, with a burning desire to develop your future career • You’re highly organised with a razor-sharp attention to detail
• Head of Client Development• Partner Bid Management
• Managing Partner, ICF Next, Europe & Asia Lead
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)