Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Partner, Client Services
Reporting to the Line-of-Business Lead for Digital Experience, The Client Services Partner both supports and is directly accountable for ensuring that we deliver best-in-class planning and execution for a wide range of digital clients. For the accounts that they lead, the Partner has the responsibility for ensuring that these accounts are receiving the highest level of service, value and strategic thinking from the agency. The Partner will be managing the account’s growth, profitability, and key client stakeholder relationships to deliver exceptional results within the organization.
- A People Person. You connect with people instantly! You can effectively communicate your approach/vision to all stakeholders.
- Client Focused. You know your clients inside and out. You form everlasting bonds by being genuine and showing passion.
- Adaptable. You can pivot rapidly in response to client demands/needs and thrive in a fluid and dynamic work environment.
- A Natural Leader. You keep everyone excited about the possibilities and challenge others to push their boundaries.
- A Strategic/Creative Thinker. You are able to develop alternative approaches/concepts for clients’ needs and how to achieve an optimal balance between business needs and financials.
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day…
- Relationship building: Ensuring that clients are receiving the highest level of service value and strategic thinking from the team. Foster strong and influential relationships with the client to become a trusted advisor.
- Collaboration: Work closely with Project Managers/Delivery, Strategy, Creative and Technology teams to establish client strategies and lead the execution of all client initiatives.
- Strategy: Develop strategic growth plans for clients by demonstrating a knowledge of marketing best practices with a focus on digital technology and CRM. You address any challenges and develop the necessary solutions to best fit their short term and long-term growth objectives.
- Budgeting: Aide in the planning of long-term goals, such as annual budgets and marketing plans, managing a portfolio of clients with an aggregate annual budget of between $5MM - $10MM. Effectively negotiate and secure profitable account compensation and lead the quarterly account review process.
- Leadership: Supervise, train and mentor a team of Senior Account Managers, Account Managers and Account Coordinators on best practices. Conduct regular team meetings and aide in the development of team members.
- Industry Expertise: Nurture top-level clients by staying in regular contact about such things as industry/business trends, landscape changes and proactive opportunities.
- Stress Management: Effectively handle any problems or issues that may arise from work quality or team performance.
- Communicate: Touch base with clients, team members, and Senior Level Management on a daily basis on status of projects/pipeline of new business.
The ideal candidate for a Client Services Partner position will possess the following competencies:
- BA/BS Degree in Communications, Marketing or Advertising, or commensurate experience.
- 10+ years of account management experience in an agency environment or related professional services organizations.
- Experience driving new business development and growing accounts.
- Experience working on large-scale, integrated omnichannel programs with significant digital footprints.
- Knowledge and experience in enterprise technology including content management systems, marketing automation platforms and other data or third-party integrations.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to have difficult conversations with confidence and poise a must.
- Exceptional managerial, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Ability to persuade and sell ideas.
- Solid negotiation skills.
West Coast of the US, preferably Sacramento area
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Sacramento, CA (CA82)