Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Commercial and Industrial, & Residential Energy Efficiency Program Account Representative
Location: Southwest MO region as work is on-site.
Ready to make a difference?
ICF is adding staff to its Energy Efficiency team in the Central Region to support programs for Midwestern Investor-Owned Utility programs.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in energy efficiency and play a significant role in implementation through program outreach, account management, operations support, community engagement, and technical support. The role will require field work and some in-office responsibilities.
Candidates with knowledge of energy-efficient technologies associated with commercial building systems, technologies, and practices related to lighting, motors, HVAC systems, commercial building energy technologies or experience in the building trades are preferred.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- The Account Manager will develop partnerships with trade allies and industry associations to enable their participation in the program
- Build industry relationships with lighting, electrical, HVAC, and other relevant trade allies to identify opportunities for program participation.
- Execute the marketing and engagement strategy, including attendance at trade ally shows, lead generation for the program and ICF. This will include travel to interprovincial and international locations, including industrial facilities while safely following ICF’s and client’s safety protocols.
- Develop positive and productive working relationships with active and potential program participants, associations and product suppliers while supporting and promoting client programs.
- Work with program participant representatives to identify and develop new energy efficiency opportunities, providing technical assistance where required.
- Support program participants and product suppliers with the project application processes.
- Leverage a pool of ICF engineers to complete feasibility and other assignments in a cost-effective manner.
- Track and report progress on project implementation, outreach activities, progress to specified energy and demand savings, as well as program performance.
- Identify issues, opportunities and lessons learned and contributing to the continuous improvement of the program design and delivery.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and other related business development activities.
- Implement recruitment, marketing, and sales strategies for the program
- Maintain rebate application status and provide regular reports to Account Manager Lead on program activity
- Using effective selling skills, to assist customers in the understanding of energy saving and comfort benefits of new energy efficient products
- Conduct webinars and attend industry events to engage with trade allies and customers to promote the program.
- Subject matter expertise in energy efficient equipment and processes
- Site visits to program applicants
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Must be located or be willing to relocate to the Southwest MO region as work is on-site.
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent 2+ years of utility, energy efficiency or relevant commercial and industrial professional experience
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
What we would like you to have:
- Prior experience supporting the implementation of utility energy efficiency programs
- Previous Sales or Outreach experience, specifically with small business owners, commercial customers, and contractors
- Strong planning, organization, and supervisory skills
- Time management skills to handle multiple priorities and flexibility to work limited overtime as needed
- Self-motivated, able to manage own time minimal oversight
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Missouri Remote Office (MO99)