Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Outreach Associate- Energy Efficiency Programs Los Angeles, CA
Ready to make a difference? We're looking for an Outreach Associate with a passion for energy efficiency to take a significant role in the implementation of programs that will deliver educational materials to elementary schools throughout LA County and its surrounding areas. The Outreach Associate will work with program management to develop strategic initiatives and execute outreach strategies to achieve program goals and deliver results. The successful candidate will have the knowledge and skillset to engage school communities and form strong working relationships with teachers and principals. This position requires interaction with internal and external industry experts to accomplish portfolio-wide goals. While the position is based in the LA area, local business travel up to 75% may be required. This opportunity provides a perfect environment for an individual who wants to have an active voice in shaping the youth’s energy future.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Deliver persuasive presentations to elementary school administrative staff and teachers to secure their participation in the program.
- Work with local government stakeholders in outreach efforts to local school districts.
- Monitor project performance metrics and ensure accurate forecasting and reporting of metrics to client.
- Oversee procurement of and manage inventory of energy efficiency equipment delivered through program.
- Collaborate and coordinate with a multi-functional project team comprised of program operations, account outreach and marketing specialists to ensure timely and professional completion of all tasks and achieve specific program goals and objectives.
- Proactively develop delivery goals monthly and quarterly to consistently meet or exceed client goals.
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree with 1+ years of related experience.
- Experience using project management tools (such as Teams, SharePoint, Planner, Gantt Charts, and MS Project).
- Must have valid driver's license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
What we would like you to have:
- Experience working in an elementary school environment or with local school districts.
- Experience in sales, project management, data analysis and customer success.
- Experience in the field of Energy Efficiency or related markets.
- 1+ year of experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce or similar.
- Knowledge of residential energy efficiency equipment such as LEDs.
- Familiarity with California legislative/regulatory energy policy for the residential sector.
Professional skills you will use:
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Los Angeles, CA (CA80)